Okeedokee Coomera Rivers Kindergarten program ensures your child is school ready. Limited spaces are available so please book now to ensure your child's place.
Our Kindergarten features:
- Queensland Kindergarten Learning Program
- Bachelor qualified teacher
- The use of software to enhance your children's learning, development and communication from home to teachers.
- Instant messages and input into child's learning and development
- Active partnership with local schools
- State of the art purpose built facilities
We focus on numeracy, literacy, emotional wellbeing, social skills through group learning and individualised programmes to ensure a successful transition to school.
Your child must be 4 years old by June 30 to participate in a Queensland Government-subsidised kindergarten program.
The minimum requirement for your child’s participation in the kindergarten program is 15 hours a week. As the program is run in the room catering for 3 to 5 year olds, a small number of younger children are enjoying early exposure to kindergarten.
Feedback from Okeedokee Early Learning Centre’s parents indicates our children are prospering and have found a new level of learning, wisdom and culture in attending our service.
All our fantastic child care educators in all other rooms are inspired by our Okeedokee kindergarten teacher and programs and continue to develop new activities for children to appreciate.
Okeedokee, Lets Go Learn and Play.